Monday, 29 April 2013

TweetDeck vs HootSuite


Similarities and differences between TweetDeck and HootSuite
 
 
TweetDeck is an Integration with other social networking services such as Facebook LinkedIn, space etc.,However, in 2012 TweetDeck reveted to only supporting Twitter and Facebook, ending support for LinkedIn, and MySpae. 
HootSuite makes it very easy to drill into your followers and the people you are following to see who the influencers are in your Twitter network. With HootSuite one can do photo tweets, files (including video) too. For someone who posts a lot of links to interesting material, the “schedule tweet” option is valuable to aid people in not flooding their social media streams with a bunch of links at once and instead being able to spread them out during the day.
 
HootSuite feature advantages:
  • ability to schedule tweets
  • updates faster
  • provides robust statistics
  • allows for the incorporation of additional social networks
  • allows more multiple accounts to be controlled by multiple users
TweetDeck feature advantages:
  • photo tweeting
  • Twitter interface
  • user feature
For me personally, I would prefer to use the TweetDeck because I don’t post photos very often, so this is not of huge importance to me., but I believe that as social media person, HootSuite come in very hand because of the fact that I can post content to my twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn streams all at once (or choose who sees what) all from one place makes it easy and functional and for the fact that I can also post to my blog straight from HootSuite which is very convenient
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment