The MTN Blackberry Absolute
It seems like MTN has shot themselves in the foot when they implemented the so – called Blackberry Absolute. According to the absolute, there will no longer be Blackberry Internet Services; this means that blackberry subscribers will instead purchase data bundles worth 200MB.
This caused a lot of anger to Blackberry users, some said that the 200MB is very little and won’t last a month. For me personally, I did not see much difference between BIS and Absolute. I felt like the BB Absolute won’t have much impact as long it would last a month just like BIS.
To my surprise! I was robbed of 10 days of internet; it expired 10 days before the actual expiring date. I was angry, “angry’ is an understatement, I was so furious and disappointed beyond measures. Today I am a statistic; I fall under thousands of MTN loyal users who became a victim of this BB Absolute. I witnessed my friends leaving this network faster than MTN could say ‘Absolute’ people were Gatvol, chain messages began to escalate, one after another, claiming that if we do not leave this “greedy’ network, other networks may think BB Absolute is the right way to go and start implementing it. According to an article I read on twitter, MTN lost about 11000 users and counting since it started to implement this plan. http://smarturl.it/MTNUsers
No comments:
Post a Comment